Assisted Living Residence
Assisted Living Residence
Memory Care Residence
Skilled Nursing Care Residence
Which residence is right for you?
We have residences for every level of care on the Menorah Park Campus. Find out which one is right for you.
See why life at Menorah Park is different.
Our world-class service and care makes Menorah Park the premier provider for adults
as they age.
Explore our services:
From physical therapies to memory care, we offer a range of services to our community and beyond.
Peter B. Lewis Aquatic & Therapy Center
1. Water aerobics: Classes consist of various paces and various exercises for a total body workout, and are held in the shallow end of the recreation pool. Members are encouraged to participate at the level they are comfortable with.
2. Aquatic Arthritis: Class is led by a certified Arthritis Foundation Instructor, and is held in the shallow end of the recreation pool. Participants are led through a program designed to increase mobility and flexibility with the assistance of the warm water.
3. Light Aquatic Arthritis: Class is in the shallow end of the recreation pool. This class is led by a certified Arthritis Foundation Instructor and is designed to increase mobility and flexibility in a gentler form with the assistance of the warm water.
4. Ai Chi: Class consists of various poses and movements to encourage breathing, balance, and flexibility; comparable to Tai Chi, just a little more wet! The class is held in the shallow end of the pool.
5. Walking Club: This class is conducted at Acacia Park on Cedar Road, across the street from LAC. The group walks a paved path and each participant is encouraged to walk at their own pace and distance. Class is weather permitting and is seasonal.
6. Aqua Zumba: Led by a certified Aqua Zumba instructor, this is a Latin-inspired dance class in the shallow end of the recreation pool.
Help our residents receive excellent quality of care
Your gift can help ensure that we will always be able to provide the best care for everyone, regardless of their ability to pay for services.
Looking for something to do?
Our Campus calendar has something for everyone.
Peace of mind for your loved one
With over 50 years of experience, the Mandel Adult Day Care Center is the perfect place for your loved one.
1 of 22
Your download is waiting.
Enter your email address below to access this resource.
Would you like to receive resources on aging, campus news, and more?
Sign up now for the Menorah Park email newsletter.No, thanks. Pleae don't ask me again.
We're here to help. Contact us now.