Assisted Living Residence
Assisted Living Residence
Memory Care Residence
Skilled Nursing Care Residence
Which residence is right for you?
We have residences for every level of care on the Menorah Park Campus. Find out which one is right for you.
See why life at Menorah Park is different.
Our world-class service and care makes Menorah Park the premier provider for adults
as they age.
Explore our services:
From physical therapies to memory care, we offer a range of services to our community and beyond.
Peter B. Lewis Aquatic & Therapy Center
1. Menorah Park Hospice routinely delivers massage, art and music therapies, and Reiki to hospice clients, providing many benefits. The cost for each of these therapies is $2,000 per month and is not reimbursed by insurance or Medicare. The approximate cost is $8,000 per month.
2. Two of the nursing home’s pavilions primarily serving residents with dementia require new recliners for common rooms. Each recliner costs $600 and currently, 8 are needed. The recliners will provide roomier and more comfortable seating while watching television and participating in other activities. The total cost is $4,800.
3. The library at Wiggins Place needs 2 new computers with Windows 10, large keypads and touch screen monitors. The estimated total cost is $4,000.
4. The Menorah Park Synagogue is in need of new prayer books as the old ones are worn out. The total Cost is $8,000.
5. A few of the Auxiliary Beauty Shops in the nursing home and apartment buildings are in need of a facelift. Depending upon the work required each will cost $15,000 to $35,000.
6. Help create a Brain Health Institute at Stone Gardens to provide assessments, classes and activities promoting brain health. The total Cost is $5,000 annually.
7. Menorah Park currently has approximately 200 old crank beds that need to be replaced with upgraded electronic hospital beds. The new beds are more universal in nature and can easily be made longer or wider to accommodate a bariatric client. Additionally, they can be raised or lower at the touch of a button. Each bed costs $1,650 including a new mattress.
8. The tenants at Stone Gardens will greatly benefit from additional programming and entertainment during the day and after dinner. Many of the tenants would like to continue to socialize and have something to do when they’re done eating, rather than just going back to their apartments to watch television. The estimated annual cost is $5,000.
9. Update furnishings in the front receptions area at R.H. Myers Apartments to make it a more welcoming and friendly environment. The total cost is $10,000.
10. All the dining rooms chairs on the Heights Pavilion and a few on the Shaker Pavilion need to be replaced. Each chair costs $325 and we need a total of 43 for a total cost of $14,000.
11. R.H. Myers Apartments tenants would greatly appreciate updated/upgraded bookshelves for the tenant library. This includes upgraded signage and better organization. Cost for 5 new bookshelves is $750.
This is just a small sample of items currently on our wish list which changes constantly. There are items needed at all different levels of support from $1,000 to $350,000.
Please contact Jane Furth at 216-839-6688 for more information. You can help Menorah Park to continue to serve our residents with excellence while giving them the joy of life's little extras.
Help our residents receive excellent quality of care
Your gift can help ensure that we will always be able to provide the best care for everyone, regardless of their ability to pay for services.
Looking for something to do?
Our Campus calendar has something for everyone.
Peace of mind for your loved one
With over 50 years of experience, the Mandel Adult Day Care Center is the perfect place for your loved one.
"Much of what you see happening at Menorah Park would not be possible without donor support. Charlotte’s Tai Chi class at the R.H. Myers Apartments wouldn’t happen. Andrew would be in his room without his specialized power wheelchair. Rita would have to be in the nursing home without the activities..."
1 of 22
Your download is waiting.
Enter your email address below to access this resource.
Would you like to receive resources on aging, campus news, and more?
Sign up now for the Menorah Park email newsletter.No, thanks. Pleae don't ask me again.
We're here to help. Contact us now.