Menorah Park Home Health Services, Summit Home Health Services, Canton Home Health Services, and Portage Home Health Services offer care in the privacy and comfort of your home in Cleveland's eastern suburbs, Akron, Canton, Medina, Tuscarawas, and cities of Portage and Wayne Counties. See our video on YouTube!
Menorah Park's home health professionals provide a comprehensive array of nursing, personal and homemaker services. Personnel are highly trained, carefully screened and closely supervised. Here is a list of available services:
- FREE professional nurse’s assessment to determine your care needs
- Nursing services which include, but are not limited to: skilled observation and monitoring, blood pressure checks, wound care, catheter care, tube feeding and medication monitoring
- Education of clients and family members in how to manage symptoms and perform routine procedures at home
- Home health aide to assist with personal care, hygiene management and home safety
- Homemaker or companion services for help with housekeeping, laundry, food preparation, socialization or dementia care management
- Rehabilitation services to include physical, occupational and speech therapies, following a hospital stay or for an acute medical condition
- Medical social workers to help you and your loved ones deal with the stress and uncertainty of a changing medical condition
- Health equipment and supplies to assist in your return to healthy and independent living
- Respite care 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Short-term care for temporary illness such as the flu
Skilled nursing, rehabilitation, social work and home health aide services can be covered by Medicare Part A as long as a condition requires temporary, skilled monitoring and you are essentially home-bound during that time. Services may also be paid for through most private insurances or a private rate plan. Menorah Park Home Health, Summit Home Health Services, Canton Home Health Services and Portage Home Health Services are Medicare and PASSPORT certified. And our Quality Care has been recognized.
For more information about Home Health Care, contact:
Beachwood and Cleveland's Eastern
Suburbs: Email Evie
Davis or call her at 216.595.7333.
Portage County: Email Evie Davis or call 330.626.9005.
Summit and Wayne Counties: Email Evie Davis or call 330.867.2143.
Canton and Tuscarawas: Email Cheryl Sundheimer or call her at 330.437.2910.